Now, at the beginning of the year, it’s time to make the right decision – which will help you to become healthier and happier!
These are our TOP five recommendations for your New Year’s health and fitness resolutions:
1. Learn how to enjoy frequent one hour long runs at a relaxed pace but a decent cadence
2. Improve your freestyle swimming technique by starting to “feel” the water and learn how to do the flip turns in the pool
3. Consider accomplishing your first full or half IRONMAN race, or at least give it a try in a short triathlon race
4. Improve your diet by getting a slow juicer and introduce to your diet freshly made juices from raw fruits and vegetables full of high quality nutrients
5. Avoid all extremes in your eating habits such as starvation or overeating – moderation is the key
Finally, we recommend that you join at least one of our training camps that are tailor-made for both experienced age-group athletes or beginners in triathlon.
From the entire Adriatic Coaching team, I wish you an amazing New Year full of happiness, joy and many sports achievements!
Founder and Head coach Adriatic Coaching Dejan Patrcevic